Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

World Market Finds

Do you have anything baking in your oven yet? Mine is getting turned on in a little bit to start cooking everything that can be made a day in advance. I'm even going to get all of the breakfast food ready tonight so that when Bryan and I get up in the morning we can relax and not have to make anything. Well, I am going to throw the appetizers in crock pots. That is the beauty of not having to cook the turkey this year!
 
Yesterday I went with friends to an afternoon movie date to see Breaking Dawn Part 2. It is by far the best out of all of the movies. The acting still isn't superb, and we don't have to watch Bella and Edward being awkward and looking at each other the whole time, but they have come along way since the first film. After I left the movies, I swung by World Market to pick up a couple of things. I snapped a picture of these cute stag glasses the other day when I was in there and decided to go back and get them. I think they will be a perfect addition to the bar at Christmas time, and even other times of the year since they are sorta "mountain-ish."
 
 
Don't worry, I'm not going crazy over a bunch of stag stuff, but I really like this doormat for our back door. A little over the top or cute?
 
 
I spend way too much time in this store browsing the aisles. One of my newest finds is this Sof'ella Sour Cream Coffee Cake. I have a fantastic coffee cake recipe that I have used for years and this boxed stuff is pretty darn close to it, and much easier.
 

I have a $10 credit and I think I am going to use it for this tray. My bathroom storage isn't great and I'm contemplating putting some of my lotions and perfumes together on the vanity, to the left of the sink.

via
 
 The list of things that I like at this store can go on and on. I hit it up at least once a week since it is about 3 minutes from my house--dangerous, I know. Lastly, I found this Trina Turk blouse at Nordstroms last week. They only had it in an xs, which I thought was just a tad bit too short in length. I came home, googled it, and found it on sale!

via

I'm off to take Ivy for a walk and then start my day of cooking. Enjoy the rest of your holiday week and I'll see you back here when you are stuffed or exhausted from shopping.

..........................

Also, one of my dearest friends, who is actually my sorority little sis, is hosting her first giveaway on her blog, Kara's Stories. Go over and follow her, not only because she is hilarious, sweet, AND beautiful, but because she is going to Vegas next week and will be picking up a special treat for a follower while she is there! I love this pic of us from NYC last year at Regis and Kelly. Click here to read her blog and help her get 100 followers.




3 comments:

  1. I think both items of the deer are great for Christmas time but I would only put mine out during that time. But I also realize that to each is their own & what I may or may not do its what someone else would possibly do different then me. I hope you have a great Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore world market. I have an on going list for there as well! Love love love all your finds!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy thanksgiving!!

    I found stag antlers at target that are also candle holders, they are super cool. I bought one and it is on my coffee table I love it. It would look great with your collection:)

    ReplyDelete