Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, November 16, 2012

Thanksgiving Table: Rustic + Charming

A table's decor can make or break a festive event. But don't think that you have to break the budget to make it look fabulous and glam. For the tablescape that I created below, most of the items are pretty basic and can be found at local stores--Pier1, Michael's, Hobby Lobby or even Wal-Mart. The gold chargers are less than $2 each and can be used again at Christmas and New Years. Look around your home to see if you have a basket, box or container that could work as your planter. Silk florals can be found at a craft store or get a bunch of fresh florals from your grocery store--you don't have to get them from the florist and pay a pretty penny. Depending on if you want faux or real white pumpkins, both are at the craft store or grocery store, too. Voila! You have a beautiful, yet inexpensive, festive Thanksgiving table.
 
Thanksgiving

{Click on the picutre to purchase each item.}

3 comments:

  1. So glad you posted this! I've been looking for a wooden box like that for something wedding related and that is perfect! :) Love the gold chargers, too. I have some on my registry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to work on my Thanksgiving table this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad rustic is still "in" because it makes for the prettiest Thanksgiving tables. I don't have to design one this year, but I love looking at them.

    ReplyDelete