Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hot Spinach Dip

This is the best hot spinach dip ever. Our cook at the Kappa house in college made it and I made sure to have her write it down before she retired.

(This is not what mine looks like, it is an image from Pinterest.)

Spinach Dip

10 oz. frozen spinach, thawed and drained (press with a paper towel)
8 oz. Monterrey Jack cheese, grated
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup purple onion, finely chopped
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
1 can rotel
cumin, to taste

Mix all ingredients thoroughly together in a bowl. Bake in a 12x12 baking dish at 350* for 30 minutes or until bubbly in center. Serve with pita chips or baguettes.

11 comments:

  1. You are speaking my language girl! I love dip and spinach is one of my favorite kinds! Thanks for sharing! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought of putting Rotel in spinach dip! Will definitely be trying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was planning on making spinach dip but putting them in little baked wonton cups this weekend for a girl's holiday party. I've been looking up different recipes for spinach dip, and this recipe might be the winner!! The rotel addition takes it to another level. Perfect. Thank ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it bad that it's 10 in the morning and I want to eat that entire thing of dip? Yum! lol

    Thanks for entering my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO GLAD you shared this recipe. I think about that spinach dip all the time. You're right it is THE best. Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks so yummy! I will definitely have to try it!

    xoxo
    Petchie
    www.itsallofthelittlethings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am LOL at your comment abt the pic cause the first thing I thought was WOW WHAT A GREAT IMAGE! LOL :)

    This sounds delish! I hope your having a great day sweet friend! Let's catch up this week-
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I made this recipe for a girl's holiday party I hosted, and it was soo delicious! The rotel in it definitely added great flavor. I do agree it's the best spinach dip EVER! I referenced back to here on my post. Thanks for sharing!!

    http://thesilverliningblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/girls-night-in-ornament-exchange-great.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also made this and really love it!

    ReplyDelete