Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Egg-cellent Devils

For many years I was not very fond of deviled eggs. A friend made these and I have been hooked ever since. One way to make these eggs even more festive is to dye the actual egg that you are going to eat. I only add a 1/2 teaspoon of vinegar instead of full amount to the water when dyeing them. Mine are all ready to be placed on the platter tomorrow! What are you cooking today?


Curried Devil Eggs

6 eggs
4-6 Tbsp. mayonnaise
1/2 tsp. chives
1/8 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1/2 tsp. curry
1/2 tsp. chives

Hard boil eggs and peel. Mix cooked egg yolks with above ingredients. Pipe into eggs and serve chilled.


3 comments:

  1. This is so cute Hannah, but I still just don't think it will make me like eggs. Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so neat! I definitely need to do this, because I absolutely love it when the eggs are colored!

    Happy Easter Gorgeous!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable & super creative!! Saving this idea for next Easter! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete