Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

If The Shoe Fits

Photobucket



Still trying to get my bloggy thoughts together I thought that just because a post has to be short doesn't mean it can't be sweet. These shoes have caught my eye lately, therefore I though I would share them. Hope you are having a great Wednesday! I think the storms have finally passed over my area. You know what they say..."April showers bring May flowers"...so I'm hoping for lots of flowers in May!

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh pretty pretty!

    Thanks for linking up sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture of Rachel McAdams. Could she be any more chic?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that white clutch and gray shoes in the fourth picture! I've been trying to incorporate more pics into my site too, sometimes it's nice to just look at pretty things!

    ReplyDelete