Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pink & Green Thursday



I thought only fitting to show you some of my favorite new Lilly items on Pink and Green Thursday. Be sure to stop by and say "Hi!" to Trish at the Pink Preppy Lilly Lover and let her know how much you enjoy her hosting this fun day each week. If you have not participated before, plan on doing so next week!



........

The summer Lilly line is looking fabulous in store windows. I adore these Cassie slub dresses with Murfee scarves.


........

Have you heard that the Pink Palace is giving away a restored antique Parigine chair? How beautiful is this lovely? Head on over here to find out all the details.




4 comments:

  1. I love the third outfit...and that clutch, the bracelet, the wedges...OK everything ;)

    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're like the 3rd person to post on this today! Loving the pieces. So summery! I'd love to have you link up with me tomorrow for Fashion Fridays. Hope to see you there! Kori xoxo

    www.blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ruffled tube top and that chair! I'm having my first giveaway, be sure to come by and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those Callahan shorts. You can never have to many pairs! :)

    ReplyDelete

Newer Post Older Post Home