Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, October 24, 2011

Fallish Jibber Jabber + New Sale Items

As many pumpkins and fallish things as I have posted recently, I realized I hadn't posted on orange clothing. After searching Pinterest for a few minutes hours, I came to fully understand why that has not happened: nobody wears orange, or if they do it is not very flattering--I am now a believer that only certain people can pull off the orange look and not look like a pumpkin.

This is one of the few looks I actually liked.

Thus, I decided that I might not be able to come up with a bunch of outfit options that everyone would love in this bright color and chose a few options in more subtle hues.
Untitled #12

I also realized that I do not really own many orange things, just a cardigan wrap thingie and this orange and black Tucker tunic. It is actually something orange that I do like. 


Ok, so I am going to break down and post another pumpkin recipe. I promise you are not going to be able to eat just one of these little babies. Make a double recipe because your family is going to devour them. 



Pumpkin Croissants

Ingredients:
2 cans of crescent rolls
1 cup pumpkin puree (canned pumpkin)
1/2 block cream cheese
3 Tbsp. sugar + some
1 tsp. pumpkin spice + some

Directions:
1. Mix pumpkin puree, cream cheese, sugar and pumpkin spice together until fluffy.
2. Spread on the croissants and roll them up.
3. Mix some sugar and pumpkin spice together and sprinkle on top.
4. Bake on cookie sheet at 350 about 12 minutes or until golden brown.

And lastly, I should be ashamed of myself for not posting my favorite Pumpkin of all...my sweet kitty who is 15 years old. He was a gift from above, who I found in the tree in my parents' front yard...it produces cats whenever we need one...and they are always orange and white.


***New items are up on my blog sale.

6 comments:

  1. Orange is so hard to pull off! You look great in your Tucker shirt though and I love the looks you pulled together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love orange but do not wear it well because of my hair. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, your kitty is so handsome! And I love that you have a tree that grows cats! That's pretty awesome!

    And orange is such a hard color to wear, but the people who pull it off, pull it off beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm pumpkin! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I'm not a huge fan of orange but I just found the cutest burnt orange skirt at H&M. It has pockets and gold buttons on the sides and I feel like I'm in London's swinging 60's when I wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pumpkin crescent rolls look delicious! Thanks for sharing your recipe! Visiting from Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete