Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, October 15, 2011

A Saturday Wedding

Bryan and I are out of town for the weekend (again), and this time we're off celebrating the marriage of two friends. I know many of you love to look at engagement and wedding photos, and since I think theirs rank among some of my favorites, I thought I would share this link to the wonderful photographer who took theirs. Aren't the two of them great together? I hope you all enjoy your weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Those are great photos. Thanks for sharing! You're so right--I think everyone loves looking at wedding and engagement photos no matter who is in them :)

    This is reminding me that I desperately need to arrange to an engagement session.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww they look so happy! Congrats to them!

    ReplyDelete