Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Movin' On Up

Thrilled beyond belief is how I felt when I opened up the August issue of Her, a local magazine for women in the area. I always browse the ads to see if any new stores have opened that I do not know about. Usually there is nothing new good, but I do enjoy seeing what events are happening around town each month. Much to my great surprise I saw this ad at the bottom corner of a page! An actual real, live, boutique with some of my favorite brands. I immediately called to pepper them with questions. Yes, I did hint that a fabulous gal I knew would be a perfect asset to them, but sadly they are not hiring anyone until they are really up and running. November 1st is marked on my calendar.


In great anticipation of the store opening, I browsed a few items from the brands listed and came up with a few favorite picks.

1. This Milly dress is absolutely adorable. You can never go wrong with a black (and white) dress.
  

2. There are lots of Michael Kors watches out there and I know that just about everyone has one...except me. I think this one is very pretty.


3. House of Harlow items have been on my radar for quite some time now, yet I have never seen them in person or made any purchases, therefore I am thrilled about this line.

4. To me Trina Turk seems like a fun classic choice for any chic boutique. This jacket is beautiful and would be a perfect asset for the winter months.



2 comments: