Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 21, 2011

Never Tucker-ed Out




Happy Friday! Today I am linking up with Kori from Blonde Episodes for Fashion Friday. I know that I have mentioned how my favorite fall outfit consists of a silk 3/4 length shirt and boots. Tucker is among one of my favorite brands and I would be happy wearing it multiple times a week. When I was in NYC in May Kelly Ripa had on the cutest Tucker dress. I was ecstatic to see her wearing it since I had planned on wearing one the next day. The shirts fit wonderfully and the dresses fit to perfection, as well. Here are a few shirts that I am eyeing right now.





I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

11 comments:

  1. These are absolutely adorable! Speaking of skilk shirt and boots, thats what I am wearing to work today! :) I haven't heard of Tucker before so I will definitely have to check it out! Happy Friday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never heard of Tucker until now. Very cute things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not familiar with Tucker. The shirts are gorgeous!

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look gorgeous! BTW you have fabulous recipes on your blog which I must try! Have a lovely weekend:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are too cute! It's awesome that you have found a clothing line that fits you so well! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Tucker! I prefer their dresses to their shirts, but the prints are always, always, fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I love the 4th one down the best. So cute & adorable.. best of all they look super comfy to wear :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't heard of Tucker but wow!! Lovely!! Great post! Beautiful blog by a beautiful lady!! Thanks for visiting me and I'm your newest follower!! And excited about it too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you could link up today honey! Love these pics! Have a great weekend! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the 3/4 length sleeves for fall. They are so cute, I think you should buy them all! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete