Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 29, 2011

Floral Fashion



I find myself constantly going through stages when I like everything yellow or everything red. This could last a month or this could last a whole season. As I am figuring out what to take on my NYC trip next week I have realized that a lot of my recent purchases lately have been florals. Why? I do not have the faintest idea, especially since I do not think of myself as a "floral" or "flower" person. Floral fashion is everywhere right now. How do you wear florals?



........


I enjoy seeing correlations between pictures. Such beautiful reminders of spring!


3 comments:

  1. I love floral prints and dresses, just not on me.... not sure why!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love all the florals. It's funny, because I never used to. They just make me feel so girly and feminine.

    Adorable and sweet post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the florals, just don't wear them enough. Thanks for linking up today honey! Lovely post! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete