Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Holiday Gift Guide: 50 Under $50

It's up, it's up--the first of the Holiday Gift Guides! It is a little bit later in the day than I had planned, but we had company leave this morning and then I thought my computer crashed. {huge panic} I hope you find some goodies! Be sure to click on the pictures to take you to the links that will show you where to make purchases.
Holiday Gift Guide

 

50 Under $50
 
50 Under $50 (set two)

 

3 comments:

  1. Great stuff! I see lots of things I wouldn't mind receiving and a lots of things I'd be happy to give!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so much great stuff! love the caraffe's with the chalkboard front, the monogrammed totes, and the whiskey stones!

    http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete