Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Holiday Gift Guides

Holiday Gift Guide

I like to get through one holiday at a time, but it seems like each year I am rushed blogging about great gift ideas for Christmas. This year I am going to be on top of things and start early giving you some suggestions. Starting next week I will share two gift guide themes per week. Here are the dates and what I will be sharing.

Tuesday, November 13th: 50 Under $50
Thursday, November 15th: Stocking Stuffers
Tuesday, November 20th: Gifts for the Wonderful Woman
Friday, November 23rd: Gifts for the Marvelous Man
Tuesday, November 27th: Accessories for Her
Friday, November 30th: Accessories for Him
Tuesday, December 4th: Gifts for the Outdoor Guru
Thursday, December 6th: Gifts for the Food Lover
Tuesday, December 11th: Gifts for Kids, Teenagers and Tweens
Thursday, December 13th: Gifts for the Traveler
Tuesday, December 18th: Gifts for the Avid Reader
Thursday, December 20th: Gifts for the Pet Lover

If there is anything specifically that you are looking for or if you are having a hard time coming up with ideas for a certain person leave me a comment and I'll see what I can come up with to help you with your gift buying.

6 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see this!! Erica
    Ericasrunningjourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay! I'm excited for this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait! I'm drawing a blank this year on what to get my friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited for this too, but I need help now! I have to finish all of my shopping in the next couple of weeks before the baby arrives.
    My MIL is hard to buy for. They live on the lake and are big boaters. She also loves to work in the yard and loves seasonal stuff of any kind. HELP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited to see your gift guides!! Especially the stocking stuffers ~ that's my favorite part of shopping :)
    Although if you can help with a ridiculously-hard-to-buy-for MIL that'd be nice too! Haha she's seriously impossible!

    Southern Living, Our Way ~ www.alexaandglenn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to your lists. Sure to be super helpful!

    ReplyDelete