Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Tibi + Ebay Holiday Collection

Did you know that Tibi is a part of Ebay's Holiday Collection this year? Designer Amy Smilovic created five different comfy tees and sweatshirts that are reasonably priced, by Tibi standards. There is a limited quantity and will only be able for purchase for a short time during the holidays. Personally, I love the simplicity of the grey and black. How cute is the penguin?!
 




 
I'm leaning toward this last shirt, the one above. I think that these could easily be layered under sweaters or cardigans, or you can wear them alone for a casual, comfy look. Pair any of them with red jeans or leggings for a very vestive outfit. I can imagine wearing this Christmas morning while opening gifts.
 

Christmas Cozy

What do you think? Is it just me or are these tops cute? I hope you all are enjoying  your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment