Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers

Holiday Gift Guide

 
Are you looking for the perfect stocking stuffers? There are so many options out there that it can be overwhelming. One thing about stocking stuffers is that you don't want them to cost a lot. It takes quite a few of them to fill up an entire stocking. I tried to keep the prices of all of these reasonable, but I did add a few that are a little bit more expensive and would be great if you and others are filling stockings together. All of these trinkets make me want to break out my stockings, hang them by the fireplace and wait for Santa.


Stocking Stuffers


{Remember to click on the pictures to show you prices and where each item can be purchased.}

6 comments:

  1. That cigar holder is a perfect idea for Cameron! He has been all about some cigars lately (gross). And I know you put those pickle band aids on there just for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your holiday gift posts! Keep them coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I totally thought of Megan ^ when I saw the pickle band aids! I'm loving the adorable iPhone chargers and already put one on the wish list I gave to hubby! Also, that monogramed koozie is too cute!

    Thanks for sharing all of these awesome ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great list!! You've given me lots of good ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome list! My daughter would love the bacon candy!!!

    ReplyDelete