Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 20, 2012

New Collaborations

Happy Monday, lovelies! I hope each and every one of you had a wonderful weekend. After the cold and rain, the sun is shining today! Bryan and I spent the weekend out of town at his parents' house. He went to a sportsman's banquet and I helped his mom with rehearsal dinner plans. (His brother is getting married in June.)

Have you all seen the new collaborations that are taking place right now? Some of my favorite designers have really cute lines coming out soon. First let's talk Diane Von Furstenberg. She and Gap have a collection coming out March 15th. Hello, cuteness!

 


Next, Marni has a collection coming out at H&M. Have you seen these pictures yet? I have to say that I'm pretty impressed. I like the patterns and the way they have been styled. March 8th is when the clothing is available in stores. Click here to view the whole collection.






Eek, and I'm so excited about this one! Milly and Sperry have teamed up together. Coming from a sailing family, these are the perfect touch to wear while out boating for the day. Ok, maybe not the heels, but the coral canvas ones are just what I need to wear on the water. Click here for the full collection.





What are your thoughts on all of these collaborations? What will you consider or definitely stay away from? I think it is wonderful that designers we all love, but maybe cannot afford, have teamed up to make their brand affordable through different outlets.

via, via, via 

4 comments:

  1. love the Milly + Sperry collaboration!! the neon are my favorite. I'm so sad that DVF paired with kids before the adults.... I'm extremely jealous of the adorable tots that get to go shopping!

    itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The DVF and Gap Kids one is my favorite. All the stuff is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited about all of these collaborations. Hadn't heard about the Milly one- such cute shoes!

    ReplyDelete