1. Sister sent me this earlier in the week. I refrained from showing you our
profanities reaction to a grocery section for souther cuisine, as if it's a foreign food.
2. I have become a top-knot wearer. All the time. This was a good day.
3. On Thursday the weather was due to hit 77*, but I think it was actually warmer. Going into the post office I saw a lady wearing white jeans and wedged cork sandals. There are many things seriously wrong with that in February.
4. I have found the perfect white lace blouse for spring at Anthropologie
5. I feel like a ghost. Pulling off the wintery layers, donning spring attire and showing a little more skin does not make me happy right now. I have refrained from tanning beds and used self-tanners, but I still feel pasty-pale and yuck. Anyone else having this feeling?
Poor thing, she doesn't like being pale either. :)