Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Kate Spade: Spring 2012

Black and white are the two classic complementary colors, but add in a pop of color and things begin to get interesting. Nobody knows color better than Kate Spade, and I have to say that this year's spring collection is just what the fashion doctor ordered. Ok, so there might not be a rainbow of bright colors flashing everywhere, but the pinks are pure perfection for the neon trend that is everywhere.






What do you think of the edgy-preppy look? Love it or hate it? I heart pink and these pants are adorable!



And the quote of the day...
Click here to see the rest of the new collection.

2 comments:

  1. I just love Kate Spade and she always amazes me. I love the pink pants perfect for spring. I recently found Kate Spade Twirl and loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate Spade is one of my fashion idols!! I don't LOVE what I see in these pictures, but rarely would I wear something just like the models--I like the individual pieces..just not all together!

    PS--I added you to my "Blogs I LOVE" section, I'm so glad to have found your blog!

    ReplyDelete