Oh, the Birthday List! We have a love-hate relationship with each other. Growing up, I always made lists and taped them to the refrigerator. Now, often times I order my own gift or pick something out for my mom to give me. Why do we have a love-hate relationship? Well, probably because I don't get the majority of what is on my list. When you see the collage below you might know why. This year I already know what my parents are giving me, and yes, it is on this list. I also know what Bryan is giving me, and no, it is not on the list. Ugghhh, I really try not to like nice things, but it just happens. Quite honestly though, I am always satisfied with any gift I receive, whether it be a cute scarf or my Kate Spade dessert plates (my mother-in-law surprised me with some in the mail last year!).
1. Tom Ford Jennifer sunnies. Love.
2. West Elm monogram necklace from Max and Chloe.
3. Tory Burch boots. Bummed they are sold out everywhere in my size.
3. Tibi Gold Lace blouse.
4. I really want a bedroom set from Restoration Hardware. Gift cards are gladly accepted. ;)
5. Anything your heart desires to give will greatly enjoyed, too!