Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Kiss Me, I'm Irish



Happy Saint Patrick's Day! I'm not really Irish, but I did make sure to kiss my sweet red-bearded husband this morning before he left for work. Do you have your green on today? Did you purchase something new and special for the day or did you pull something out of the closet that you already had? I wore black Paige Denim Skyline Ankle Peg jeans, a green sleeveless silk shirt from Anthropologie, a white Lilly Pulitzer Katia wrap and gold Tory Burch Revas.

Are you going to any green-themed parties tonight or even this weekend? Anyone want a lucky elixir to start off the evening? How yummy does that cocktail look? Or maybe some Guinness and ice cream? Here is a minty-green treat and here is the appetizer I mentioned yesterday. (These are not pics of them.)


Today was a fun day at school. The kids were thrilled to find gold-dusted footprints at our two leprechaun traps. I also took them on a treasure hunt to find four-leaf clovers. Somehow they decided they they could make a wish on each clover they picked!


Enjoy your green-filled day!


XOXO,
Hannah

6 comments:

  1. Blog hopping from Trishy!! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable post honey! You should link up with blog hop at my blog! I think you already know, but I'm having a great Spring giveaway that ends tomorrow! Make sure you enter if you haven't already! Have a fantastic day honey! Kori xoxo

    http://www.blondeepisodes.com/2011/03/spring-break-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Can you please come dress me?! I LOVE your picks!
    2. You are so sweet to put that treat up!
    3. Your kids are SUPER lucky to have you! If we lived in the same town (and I had kids), I would beg and plead for my kids to have you!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable, and you can't beat pictures of kids all decked out for St. Patrick's Day! Love the green tinsel wig. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog and loves it! I'm excited to be a new follower! You look gorgeous and your kids are adorable. Happy St pattys day!

    Http://designerbagsanddirtydiapers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your kids are adorable! I think I may go get some gold TB's today. I bet you wear yours a lot - they go with everything!

    ReplyDelete