Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, August 6, 2010

All That Glitters


Shine out, my sudden angel, break fear with breast and brow, I take you now and for always, for always is now. ~Phillip Larkin

TOMS shoes from their website.
Tory Burch Reva from her website.
Sheldon pump from Kate Spade.
Tibi dress from Shopbop. Parker dress from Revolve Clothing.
Parker shirt from Revolve Clothing.
MM Couture vest at Revolve Clothing.
Elizabeth and James blazer from Shopbop.
Tory Burch turtleneck from her website.
T-Bags tank from Shopbop.3.1 Phillip Lim mini dress from the Outnet.Gryphon tee from Shopbop.
Alice + Olivia tank from the Outnet.
Alice + Olivia tank from Nordstrom.
Beyond Vintage skirt from Revolve Clothing.
Cynthia Rowley shorts from Forward.
Rebecca Taylor shorts from Shopbop.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment, I will be sure to do some extra shopping this weekend in your absence! I love today's post especially the Alice and Olivia tank and the dress from revolve clothing, looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glitter gets me all excited for the holidays (in August, no less) Haha! I have my heart *set* on the KS Charm shoes!!

    Have a fab Friday & weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you found me on Follow Friday. What a great way to meet new readers. I hope you continue to follow me. And yes, the first outfit is probably my favorite as well.

    Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a sucker for anything sparkly :)

    Found you through Follow Friday!

    www.pleaserestassured.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post, I adore all things sparkly!
    Thanks for stopping by from Follow Friday :)

    xo M.

    www.rococoandcaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love me some sparkle! Thanks for following me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! I love that Tory Burch turtleneck. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great collection of glitter! I am in love with those Tom shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love!! I did a Wordless Wednesday with nothing but glitter pictures, did you see it?? It's just so pretty and girly!!

    ReplyDelete