Happy Friday, loves! It has been a short week this week for me--busy and rushed. Last night we had new friends over for dinner for the first time. Nothing says "fun" like good food, a bottle of wine and Catch
Fraze Phrase, right? (I just had a serious brain fart for a moment--notice scratched out word.) Not a single picture was taken, but you must go check out the links for the food that was served. The "Man-Pleasing Chicken" was very easy to make and was incredibly flavorful and tender. Good ole' Pioneer Woman's Crash Hot Potatoes were a mega hit. And I might or might not have found a new salad to love. Sorry that I have not gotten all of my pictures together to do a post on our Columbus trip, I promise it is still going to be posted! I've missed the past two Friday's Fancies because I simply have been too busy to get them together. Therefore, you have my Friday Five today.
1. Fresh flowers are some of my favorite things. When I went to the grocery yesterday I looked for some to put on the kitchen table, but came back empty handed. Upon pulling into my driveway, I looked up and saw these beautiful, free flowers blooming!
2. Thank you all for your comments on regarding a dress for my bother-in-law's wedding. I found a dress that I was hoping would work, only to realize it was sold out everywhere. This morning I awoke to the sweetest message from a FB lady who said she found it and that it was on sale today! I am not quite ready to share, but it is the same color of the dress in this picture. I'm calling it seafoam green, not mint. Also, if anyone knows where to find the dress in this picture, let me know. I heart it, too.
3. Staying on the dress track, I think this Lauren Moffatt one screams ice cream and Easter dress to me.
4. Did you know that scallions (green onions) could be regrown after cutting them? Check out April's how-to post on them over at A. Liz Adventures.
5. This made me laugh. Have a great Friday!