Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, August 1, 2011

Furniture Find

I had a fantastic easy-to-make pesto recipe all ready to post today, pictures and all, but after I got Bryan out the door this morning I could not stop thinking about going to my parents' house and having my morning coffee by the pool. I packed up the princess, drove an hour and was sipping my coffee by 8am. My computer was left in the living room, along with everything else I had been meaning to take with me.

Thank you for all of the feedback on the pieces of furniture that I posted on Saturday. I ended up running errands and stopping by a little furniture re-sale store. Upon browsing a little while, I spotted this little beauty. The owner said it was custom built many years ago for an older lady who, when she moved, consigned her furniture from all over the world with this store. Needless to say, I do not have a piece for my television, but I do have one for the front hall!

6 comments:

  1. Nice! I love finding vintage and antique pieces for the home, to keep either in natural form or to re-do to suit! I have been known to find a few pieces on Craigslist too (ehmmmm my kitchen table).
    LOVE the new look! I've been absentee but I'm back and I just love it! So you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! and I love all the pieces you posted Saturday:) We have similar taste!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's got so much character -- what a fabulous piece! Please keep us posted with how everything is coming together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is such a special piece! Congrats on your find :) lovely blog too by the way <3

    ReplyDelete