Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hello, My Name is Hannah...and I am Addicted to Cookbooks

I am a sucker for cookbooks. Plain and simple. If you think this is a lot, I have more that are already stored in a box. These are just the ones I have had out to currently use.




I told myself that I would narrow them down to only five to keep out right now. HA! I decided that I couldn't live without any of these, so nine is the lucky number.




...........




If you only have a few cookbooks, I like this wire holder from Pottery Barn. You could also do multiple ones on a wall.


I think that the use of a wire basket or dish drainer is a great idea if you have the counter space. I had never thought of this or seen it before I found these pictures.


I am very glad to see that I am not the only person who has lots of cookbooks. Do you have a lot? Or only a few favorites? How do you store or display yours?


6 comments:

  1. Love this post so much! I love cookbooks plain and simple. I am always looking for new ones to get. I have a wire shelf from Ikea that I keep all of my cookbooks on. Eventually, my goal is to have it completely filled up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so many cookbooks as well. After this post you have inspired me to display them in a better way. Right now they aren't even in my kitchen. I try to go through every so often, write out the recipes I like from the book and then donate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cookbooks too. I keep mine on the bottom shelf of the pantry. I have been in heaven since I found out the library has cookbooks, no more wasting money on ones that aren't that good.
    I like the new design

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the color coded Elle Decor picture. I love cookbooks, and think they're always such great gifts. I have a shelf on top of the fridge where I keep mine, but eventually I'd love built in shelves in my kitchen for them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hannah!! So glad you found my blog - and you are so sweet to comment! I love yours and can't wait to read more this weekend. I just had to comment on this post because I am obsessed with cookbooks. It has been fun to buy old ones and see how recipes have changed (as well as photography!!)
    yay for finding new fab blogs! Love your layout!

    http://www.thehomeyoumake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wanted to add I HAD to do my own post on the topic after reading this - I linked to yours :)

    http://thehomeyoumake.blogspot.com/2011/07/whatcha-got-cookin.html

    ReplyDelete