Once again, I'm doing a "Friday Five" post on five things I'm thankful for this week. Hopefully sooner than later I'll get the Internet set up so I can blog from home. Until then, Starbucks and my phone are my besties.
1. A good grocery store less than a mile from my house. Oh my, what I have been missing!
2. There is a shaved ice stand a few blocks from our new home. I'm thinking it should be advertised as a gourmet shaved ice stand.
3. Seriously, there are no words to describe it. I wonder if they will let me open a tab.
4. The fabric for my outside chairs. They are currently in my kitchen until my others are ready.
5. The princess has been beyond amazing with the transition to a new house. She has only gotten out once in the neighborhood, unfortunately without a collar and a very strong will to not listen to her mama. And, she will go up the stairs but not come down them-you don't even want to know how I got her down the one time she got stuck and I was the only one home.