Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, July 29, 2011

Beauty Faves

I know it is a little late in the day, but the Internet has been finicky and it's always better late than never, right? This week has been a blur for me and I am ready for the weekend. How about you? Do you have anything fun planned? Bryan and I were planning on going furniture shopping in Dallas, but he called around noon saying that he would be working tomorrow. Now I am considering going to soak up some rays. On another note, these are some of my favorite beauty products that I have been using lately. What are some of yours?


A year ago I would have told you that my favorite hair conditioner was S Factor. Today I will tell you that hands down my favorite conditioner is Moroccan Oil. For those of you who have heard of this stuff and never tried it, please go splurge and make the purchase. I promise you will not regret it.





Sand Tropez by Essie is currently on my fingers. I have worn it more this summer than any other color. I find that it goes well with just about anything!





Jane Iredale's Tantasia Self Tanner--Love this stuff. I won it in my summer giveaway from Shasta. I do not know how I have survived all of these years without it.


Vitamin E. I have been putting this on at night after my normal moisturizers have soaked into my skin. I swear that I can see a difference. I've used the capsules and the liquid oil. Just make sure to get a good brand.




Have a wonderful weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh I love that Essie color. And I bet it would take you right into Fall too!

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete