Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Oh Happy Day!

Happy Birthday to my incredible Mother--CA! I have been so blessed to grow up with the most wonderful mother in the whole world. Long before I was even born she began to pray for me. In November of 1983 she became a mother. She still continues to pray for me daily, and is the most avid prayer warrior for the Lord that I have ever known. There is not a mean bone in her body, her heart is tender and compassionate, and all of her words are genuine. CA is an amazing example of a Godly wife--my father is a very lucky man! She has never met a stranger and always knows how to make everyone feel welcome. She is the greatest role model I have in my life. I am so fortunate to have CA as my mother! Love you Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment