Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Louis Vuitton + Angelina


Rumors were right, Angelina Jolie is the new face of Louis Vuitton. Her first ad for their "Core Values" campaign was released Monday, and will have its debut on Wednesday in the International Herald Tribute. Angelina is shown on a boat in Cambodia's Siem Reap province. Reportedly, she is wearing no make-up, her own clothes and that is her own years-old monogrammed Cabas Alto bag.

What do you all think? Do you think Angeline fits the right role to be the face of Louis Vuitton?

A tidbit on the bag, it is no longer in production. I snagged the Mezzo when it was first announced that they would no longer be made, but after using it a couple of times I was freaked out about the bottom getting dirty. After it sat in my closet for months I finally got rid of it. It would still be my favorite bag if it were not for that bottom. Le sigh. Another rumor is that the style will again be made since it is Angelina's favorite. Hummmm, maybe I should go for round two?

via

4 comments:

  1. I have a hard time seeing Angelina...for several reasons, but I do think she looks great in that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I know what you mean! I would so keep it in the closet to keep it looking great, we can be so silly cant we?! I have a new Kate Spade purse from the winter that has been sitting in my closet with tags still on…its just too pretty! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly cannot stand Angelina at all. My friend has the Mezzo bag and she has pretty much completely trashed the bottom and now doesnt use it. She ruined it pretty fast. I do not own a Louis as I have always been more of a Chanel and Dior girl. However I am thinking about maybe buying one this summer, just not sure which I like best. I know you got rid of your Mezzo, but do you have another LV bag or none at all? I think you should do a post about the handbags you own! :]

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. No makeup my arse. Look at her eyes. Seriously Sister, I can't believe you posted on her. I'm surprised.

    ReplyDelete