Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 24, 2010

Start of Summer

Oh my goodness, the summer has already kicked off to a fantastic start! The big news in our family is....drum roll...Emily got a new job and is moving to Columbus, Ohio! The summer after her Sophomore of college she interned there at the Kappa Kappa Gamma headquarters. A few weeks ago they called and offered her a full-time position. We are all so excited for her! Sadly, she will be further away from me in Columbus, but I am looking forward to vising as much as possible though! Last Wednesday night we had a surprise dinner for Emily in Little Rock at Cantina Laredo. Since the primary was the day before, she had been sleeping all afternoon, and I had to keep prodding her to get dressed, put on make-up, fix her hair...after we walked into the restauraunt she realized why! I think there were about 12 of us, and we had a wonderful time.
On Saturday one of Bryan's friends from work, Kyla, and her husband, Josh, had a crawfish boil at their house. They cooked 100 pounds, and I'm not sure if I am proud or ashamed to say that they were all eaten! I also made yummy homemade icecream. It was delish.
Yesterday, after church, Bryan and I went to the lake to meet the Laniers, Emily and Nicole. It was extremely nice to be out on a boat and in the sun. A perfect day!

~Here's to a great first week out of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment