Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, May 16, 2010

No More Teachers, No More Books

School is officially out for the summer! Wednesday was my last full day of school. Thursday we went to the park and had Field Day. That night we had our end of the year program. Words cannot describe my first year of teaching three-year-olds. My class was beyond amazing. I was very blessed to have incredible parents, who helped along the way with anything and everything. Ms. Betsy, the other three-year-old teacher has been teaching for 14 years. She has the most tender heart and gentle way of teaching that I have ever seen. I know that all teachers can think, "I taught the children this or that this year," but when the thought came to my mind that I taught these children how to write their names...WOAH...that blew my mind! Each of these children will take that with them for the rest of their lives! I broke down in tears after that. Each of the children that I had this year will always hold a very special place in my heart! Below are a few pictures from Thursday night.


1 comment:

  1. I wish so much that you could teach Sophia! Come to Frisco!!

    ReplyDelete