Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

March Madness

Most of you know that there is this thing on TV going on right now that just happens to be called March Madness. Well, move over basketball because we've got our own March Madness going on! Last week at school we celebrated by dressing up in different themes every day.

Monday: Hat Day


Tuesday: Sunglasses Day

Wednesday: St. Patty's Day

Thursday: Sports Day


Friday: Hawaiian Day

I have to note that my class is the cutest 3-year-old class around! On Tuesday we went on a clover hunt--great pics from that day! We also had leprechaun traps set around the room, and on Wednesday got a visit from a very tricky one that got away, but left his footprints around the room (baby powder)!!
Here are a few pics from the clover hunt.



I hope you enjoy a little piece of how I spend my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment