Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Lilly Kind of Day

I awoke at 2am to the sound of rain pounding on the tin roof. I love that sound, but do not like storms at all. I can be a very light sleeper, and I tend to wake up at the slightest noise. On the other hand, Bryan can sleep though anything. I doubt he even knew it was raining. In fact, as he was walking out the door this morning he asked if he needed a rain jacket!

One of my friends told me once that even though I'm living in the boonies I never lack for good shopping. The Internet is one of the most wonderful inventions! (Even though I agree sometimes it can be one of the worst inventions, too.)

All this being said, I love being able to look out the window, see the dark sky, hear the rain, and flip open my computer screen to find vibrant Spring colors! Lilly Pulitzer can brighten even the dreariest of days. If any of you are experiencing a dull day, maybe these will add a little cheer in
your life!
Lots of you start out your day with coffee. I purchased Lilly thermal mugs from www.preppyprincess.com They are guaranteed to add color to your mornings!

I have really wanted a Murfee scarf ever since they came out. I think it would be a perfect addition to any wardrobe for a Spring day.

While browsing http://www.lillypulitzer.com/ this morning I came across this pattern. Every piece of clothing that is made with it is cute!



I think this pattern is simply sweet!


The swim collection this year is fabulous! There are so many cute patterns. This one is called Limeade Coral Me Crazy. My other favorite is the Lillys Pink Dirty Shirley.


I found tons of Lilly napkins and plates at TJMaxx about a month ago. The plan was to save them for warmer weather. I have to admit that I have used quite a few of them the past few weeks!
Have a great day and enjoy Lilly!

No comments:

Post a Comment