Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, July 6, 2012

Guest Post: Afternoon Wedding

Many thanks to Viv for this wonderful guest post that I had planned on posting last Friday. Amidst the throws of wedding preparation, I only opened my computer once in a two week period and just couldn't get this up in time. I know you will enjoy it just as much this Friday as you would have last Friday!


Hi Sweet Tea & Stilettos readers! It's Viv from the fashion and style blog, Fashion Truffles! Hannah asked me to stop by today and it's a true honor to be here with you talking about wedding attire. Wedding season is now in full force and I'm loving it. I always enjoy getting all prettied up with the hubby and heading out with friends and family for a special occasion. And what's more special than a wedding? Nothing! An afternoon wedding can be a bit tricky to get dressed for so today I give you my picks for a fabulous afternoon wedding look.

Afternoon Wedding



A big thanks to Hannah for having me over today! And don't forget to stop by Fashion Truffles for more daily fashion and style inspiration. xx

7 comments:

  1. Those shoes are great, I know you are glad the wedding is behind you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the whole outfit!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that dress and clutch- so perfect for an afternoon wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love viv's blog, and love the dress she picked!!

    http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love what she picked for the afternoon wedding! I am your newest follower! I cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow my preppy blog. I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog! I just added a new Southern Tide giveaway so check it out ☺

    ReplyDelete