Friday, February 25, 2011
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Monday, February 21, 2011
Tibi by hwood0955 featuring draped dresses
Posted by Hannah at 5:01 PM
1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on # 5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
9. Bad decisions make good stories.
10. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again.
11. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to.
12. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
13. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
14. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lite than Kay.
15. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
16. How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they said?
17. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front by using the breakdown lane to pass. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!
18. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey, but I'd bet everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time.
Posted by Hannah at 2:42 PM
Saturday, February 19, 2011
Posted by Hannah at 12:47 PM
Friday, February 18, 2011
What do you think?
Happy Friday, sweet friends!
Thursday, February 17, 2011
We arrived late afternoon on Friday, in time to check into our hotel, freshen up and head to the rehearsal dinner. Since both Paul and Danielle are from New Orleans, there was only a handful of us that were out-of-towners and did not know everyone else. Luckily, I do not think that has ever stopped any of us from having a good time!
After the nice rehearsal dinner, nine of us headed out to Bourbon Street for a little fun! Here we are at Pat O'Brien's with the Hurricanes that will knock your socks off.
Saturday (after I got the boys roused out of bed and moving), Bryan, Matt and I headed to the French Quarter and met up with Cooper and Ashley for a yummy Cajun lunch. I had an oyster poy boy with etouffee. We then split up and out to stroll down the streets. Right in front of Jackson Square we saw street performers gearing up for a show. As we stopped to watch, along came Chris and Margaret, so we were all able to enjoy the show together. Can you see the guy doing a flip over all of the crouched down people?!?
Cafe Du Monde called our name, and we were thrilled to enjoy the beignets and coffee they served!
After a quick trip though Saks and Anthropologie, we all headed to our hotels to get ready for the big evening. (Let me just say that I loved my dress, loved my shoes, hated my hair and I am way too pasty pale!) If I have not said it before, I will say it now...Paul and Danielle are seriously so perfect for each other and make the cutest couple! Bryan and I have been incredibly blessed to find such wonderful friends! The wedding was sweet--of course I cried. The reception had phenomenal Cajun food, an open bar that never stopped flowing, an awesome band, and one of the most creative groom's cakes I've ever seen--a bobsled from "Cool Runnings" (which happens to be Paul's favorite movie). It was by far one of the best weddings that I have ever attended. Congrats to Paul and Dan!!
Posted by Hannah at 9:00 PM