Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Zippin' Around

In celebration of our friend Matt's birthday, on Sunday a group of us went and checked out the new Rowdy Adventures- Zip Line Adventure Park. I have not been on a zip line in years, but I always enjoy the excitement that they bring. A new attraction to the area, I'm thrilled to have this outdoor activity drawing tourists to southwest Arkansas.



With over 15 lines, this one was definitely my favorite since we zipped over the river. Bryan got some good action shots of Paul on this one.



Hot, hot, hot it was, even starting at 10 a.m. If you are in the area, I highly recommend it for a fun time!

4 comments:

  1. SO fun! We did that in Hawaii and I loved it!!! A whole new view! Have a great day, pretty girl! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word how much fun! I have always wanted to Zipline before!

    xo

    ReplyDelete