Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Guest Post : April of A. Liz Adventures

Hello there, it's April from A. Liz Adventures with a big thank you to Hannah for inviting me to do a guest post while she is in beautiful Colorado!

Ironically enough, while Hannah is bundling up in fleeces and wool socks for cool weather, I am here blogging from hot and sunny Folly Beach in South Carolina.  I'll be throwing on a bathing suit in just a few minutes, but I know Hannah has got to be enjoying the cool and crisp Colorado air!

So in honor of the natural beauty out West (and the general readiness for cooler weather we all are starting to feel), here is an Etsy roundup of some of my recent loves.


I'd have this sweet guy sitting on a stack of books or tucked in a bookshelf.  I've started digging brass a lot recently. There is something just so classic about it.



I have a girlfriend who has a wall in her gorgeous dining room that has the perfect mix of antique mounted antlers and vintage hanging china plates.  It's such a pretty and unique combo.  She's had me eyeing a mounted antique set of antlers recently.



These unusually-shaped coasters have such a pretty and natural look.  And who doesn't love the heft and smooth feel of olive wood!



 I'm an absolute sucker for anything sparkly, pink, and gold.  These have my heart.



This antique wooden tray would look perfect as a drink tray or as an addition to a bookcase or shelf.  I love vintage pieces like this that have a lot of character.


Hannah, I hope that you are having the best time away.  And for all of you that I am meeting for the first time, I hope you will stop by A. Liz Adventures and say hello.  I hope you enjoyed my Etsy roundup of pretty Colorado-related finds.  I think we are all ready for a break from this blazing summer heat!

Ya'll have a wonderful Wednesday!


3 comments:

  1. Cute post April and hope you are having fun in CO Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your picks, especially those earrings April!!

    Hannah I am a new follower! You have a really cute blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JEECUP Application Form 2020: UP Board of Technical Education will conduct JEECUP UPJEE 2020 exam. Candidates who wish to take the exam need to fill an online application form. JEECUP Application Form 2020 will be available on the official website.

    ReplyDelete