Thursday, March 7, 2013

5 Must-Haves for Spring

What are your must-haves for spring? I've come up with a list of five things that I think every lady should have to get her through the spring weather and into the summer.

Neutral Sandals
A good pair of neutral sandals goes a long way. I keep drooling over these by Rag & Bone.


Tortoise Sunnies
My love for tortoise never tires. Michel Klein created pure perfection when he added the pop of color on the sides of these caramel-colored glasses. 


White Denim
I'm on the hunt for new white jeans. I need a good pair of skinnies that I can wear with anything and everything. I feel like jean sizes have been changing in fit lately and I've had a hard time finding a pair that fits properly. A pair of J Brands is on the list to try. Do you tend to wear a lot of one brand or another?

  via

Anorak
With rain and cool temps in the spring months, a gal should never be without a cute jacket to keep herself warm. I've been contemplating purchasing an Ali Ro anorak for a long time, and when I saw all of the new spring color...well, it has to be mine.

via

Chambray Shirt
 If you do not own a chambray shirt, go purchase one. Now. I recently got one at J.Crew and now I wonder how I ever survived without it. I am actually wearing it as I type this.

via

What are your must-haves for spring?

15 comments:

  1. Great list! I love the Rag and Bone shoes. I had been eyeing a similar Joie pair but really loving the Rag and Bone ones better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to buy a chambray shirt! I don't know why I haven't yet. Oh, and some new white jeans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those rag and bone shoes are beautiful! I'm getting henry + belle white jeans- they are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My white jeans are Lilly and I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love everything! i have that anorak in the classic beige color and i must say i wear it ALL the time in spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your picks! Those sandals are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Love the neutral sandals and chambray shirt. Got my eye on your next posts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just got my first chambray shirt too and am loving it! I couldn't get through spring and summer without my white jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those sunnies are so cute! And the white jeans..I definitely need to get a pair for this season! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tips Hannah! I think I need to pick up a pair of sunnies like you have shown! Have a lovely week! Angie xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, it's the middle of autumn here in australia, so I'm not quite thinking about spring yet! But those sandals are great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These staples are in heavy rotation in my wardrobe; love your suggestions. I also am looking to add some ikat soludos espadrilles to my spring collection. have you seen the cute patterns?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these picks! Especially those white pants, to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete