Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, January 10, 2011

A Snow Day

I could not have asked for a more wonderful day than today. I found out last night that I did not have to go in and work, then this morning Bryan found out that he did not have to work either! We awoke to over 8 inches of snow, with it still lightly falling. Like I said yesterday, we NEVER get snow like this! After eating cinnamon rolls, Bryan opened his gifts and then took me for a jeep ride. An hour and a half later we returned home. I felt like a little kid again playing in the powdery white mounds! Bryan let Ivy fetch in the front pasture(she loves the snow), we had a small snowball fight, and we built a snowman in the front yard. Today has been extremely relaxing and enjoyable. Now I'm just crossing my fingers to be out of school again tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just LOVE a snow day? Looks like ya'll had a blast! Everyone here is crossing their fingers for some white stuff tonight!

    ReplyDelete