Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 4, 2013

Spring Tops

It has always been hard for me to start shopping for spring clothing when it is cold. Now that I'm living in Park City it's even harder since there is going to be snow on the ground for a long time. I guess I'm going to be purchasing bright, spring colors in long sleeves and knit sweaters. 

This Theory shirt caught my eye a while back when I first saw it in yellow. A local boutique has it in the coral color, which is perfect for spring. How cute are the zippers?


The mint and blue combination of this Plenty by Tracy Reese blouse is my favorite part about it. I think it would be adorable with colored skinnies in either color.


The color of this Joie top is called Fiery Red, but I think it looks a bit more coral. Either way, I would love it with a pair of white jeans. 


Aztec is still popular this spring, and this mosaic blouse by Shoshanna is right on trend. I'm smitten with the ruffled neckline. Wear it now or wear it in the summer with denim shorts and sandals.

via

Equipment makes some of the best silk shirts that I own. The mint of this makes me think of mint chocolate chip ice cream. Hum...I think I want some now.


I think I must really be into Moroccan, Aztec, and mosaic type prints. This shirt is another one of my favorite picks of the moment.
 

This Tibi sweater had me at "Hello". Come one, it's one of my favorite colors and my favorite brand. It would be perfect for cool spring nights.


I also like this knit sweater by Michael Stars. We have it at the boutique where I work in a sweater and tank. 


Which do you like best? Have you been spring shopping? What are your must-haves right now?

3 comments:

  1. that Tracy Reese top is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those tops! I've got to hold off on the shopping until after the wedding though. So hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Joie top...one of my favorite spring tops I've seen so far!

    ReplyDelete