Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, May 19, 2011

What's A Girl To Do?

What is a girl supposed to do when she has dinner ready, but her husband calls on his way home from work to say he wants to go fishing? Well, you put dinner on hold and go fishing. It is all for him anyway, right? (Just in case you didn't catch my drift, this is what happened to me last night.)


Bryan cut down extra long cane when he cut some the other day for me to use with my tomato plants. I haven't used a cane pole since I was little! Such a fun, sweet date!

6 comments:

  1. I love to go fishing, and with a cane pole?! How cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like y'all had fun fishing! I love spontaneous things like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey bryan, cool hat. like wear it all the time. with your burlap toms. please. be a hippie some more. its the greatest thrill of my life.

    ReplyDelete