Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, August 9, 2010

Blog Revamp


I'm thinking of doing a little blog change. Ok, maybe not just little, but a lot of change. Probably a custom blog header...and a new blog name! When I first started my blog, I thought I would post pictures of what was going in on my life, plus maybe a little more this and that. Now I find myself bouncing around from food, to fashion, to crafts, to decorating, and so on! If you have any thoughts on a new name (one which encompasses my variety of pleasures) please share! If I pick your blog title, I will send you a sweet surprise!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I'm going throught the SAME thing! I was wondering if I was the only one who changed and did random blogging!

    I think I'm going to just give mine a makeover, but keep the name for now..dont want to loose any bloggers. Maybe another one down the road.

    Good luck and let me know what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete