Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Country Living Christmas Ideas

If you are like I am, you can never see to many ideas for Christmas decorating. I have December Southern Livings saved from ages ago. There are torn out sheets of gift wrapping ideas all over my inspiration board. I can never have too many pictures flowing though my brain when I start imagining my own Christmas decor. I think part of it is that my dream job is some sort of planner and party thrower...yes, a professional party planner would be perfect! If you want someone to come decorate your house for an occasion (especially Christmas), just give me a call. These pictures I found in Country Living. Hopefully one might spark an idea for you to use this Holiday Season!

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving all of your Christmas inspiration and your leopard inspiration too. (What if I had a leopard Christmas?!)

    And yes, I would love to come dig through your closet and make outfits!!

    ReplyDelete